Oliver Martin Memorial Trust Fund Assessment Scholarships
ONBIDA is thrilled to announce that we will be launching our 2nd year of scholarships for psycho-educational assessments for Ontario students who struggle learning to read and write. Scholarship Value $1,500
There is no deadline. Applications are reviewed and adjudicated as they arrive in order to reduce wait time.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must live in Ontario and present with difficulties in learning to read and write as their PRIMARY area of need
- Applicants must be between the ages of 5 and 21 years of age and attend a publicly funded school
- Applicants must provide a statement of need (i.e. explanation of why they need the assessment) along with a completed application
- Applicants must provide the most recent Notice of Assessment (NOA) from Revenue Canada as proof of financial need
- Financial need has been set as a combined income of less than $75,000 per family
- Applicants must provide a report (e.g., report cards, Individual Education Plan, assessment reports) stating that the applicant needs a psycho-educational assessment from one of the following professionals in good standing:
3. Speech-Language Pathologist
Signed consent, permitting the scholarship adjudication committee to view the NOA and to contact the professional that provided the letter of need
Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Sherry Raffalovitch: firstname.lastname@example.org