The Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) is the provincial association representing the interests of persons with learning disabilities throughout Ontario.
As part of its mandate LDAO participates in many consultations and submits responses to government initiatives or legislation that may impact children, youth or adults in Ontario who have learning disabilities.
The following sections cover various public policy and systemic advocacy issues relevant to LDAO’s mandate.
- LDAO Accessible Customer Service Policy
- LDAO Accessibility Policies
- SEAC Circulars
- The PAAC on SEAC Effective Practices Handbook
- Public Policy Roundup
- LDAO Policies/Positions & Public Policy Manual
- LDAO Responses and Letters