The articles listed on this page are written by LDAO or shared/submitted by our partners; sources are listed within each document. The broad headings below are a quick-glance guide to the categories; the articles are also Tagged when they are uploaded, so that they can appear at the bottom of relevant pages throughout the site. These articles can also be accessed by using the search feature at the very top of any page. If you would like to submit or suggest an article, please do (info@LDAO.ca).
A Note About PDFs: Most articles will open up in pages just like this one, but a few are PDFs, which require Adobe Reader to open; these are indicated as such in the title of the article. Most computers will have Reader already; if you don’t have it, the program is available as a free download online. Select this link to visit the Adobe Reader download page.
- Dynamite Packaging
- Finding My LD Pride
- Finding my Voice (Word File)
- How to Become a Successful Adult with LD
- Introduction to LDs For Adults with LDs, by Adults with LDs
- Kindergarten was great but it was all uphill from there!
- My Story
- OK, I’m Dyslexic!
- Overcoming the Odds: Adults with LDs
- A Reflection
- Tips For Dealing With LD
- United Way made a difference in my life – John’s Story
- What’s in a Label?
- See and Learn not always true (Word File)
- Learning From The Past (Word File)