The workshop will help parents and students better understand Learning Disabilities.
- What Learning Disabilities and ADHD are
- How to advocate for a child/youth with LD and/or ADHD
- How to teach self-advocacy skills
- Problem solving models
- Building resiliency and well-being skills
- Mental Health awareness and stress management strategies
- LDAYR programs/services to support children, youth, and families
Renee Flannery (LDAYR) is a Resource Facilitator with the LDAYR. Renee has provided support and guidance to parents for over 20 years.
Stephanie Gatti (LDAYR) is a Program Coordinator and Resource Facilitator at the LDAYR.
Light refreshments provided.
Russian translator is available upon request when you register for the presentation.
Child minding is available upon request when you register for the presentation.
For more information and to Register please contact:
LDAYR – 905-884-7933 ext. 24
Stephanie Gatti – email@example.com